Maxstar 161 STH 120-240 V Welder
- Maxstar 161 STH
- 6.5 ft. (2 m.) primary cords for 120 V and 240 V
- 13 ft. (4 m.) stick electrode holder with 25 mm. Dinse-style connector
- 10 ft. (3 m.) work clamp with 25 mm. Dinse-stlye connector
- Adjustable handle/shoulder strap
- Quick Reference Guide
Best of Class - provides maxium portability and performance in the most compact TIG/Stick package in the industry. Dependability and performance all in one machine.
- Use on 120 AND 240 Volt Input Power Separate 120 and 240 volt power cords disconnect from the rear panel of the machine without the use of any tools to allow your to common 120 and 240 volt power receptacles.
- Compact Design Allows for Great Portability Weighing in at 13 lbs. and featuring a convenient handle/shoulder strap, this little inverter-based TIG/Stick machine can be taken from location to location.
- Low Power Draw By utilizing an inverter-based power source in the Maxstar 161, superior arc starts and excellent weld puddle control are provided in both the TIG and Stick settings - all in a small, light-weight package.
- Easy-to-Use 1. Turn power on, 2. Selet process: Lift-Arc TIG, Stick, or 6010 Stick, 3. Set amperage, then weld!
- 6010 Stick Electrode Capability Superior Stick arc performance even on the difficult-to-run electrodes like E6010.
- No More "Sticky" Electrodes With Miller's Adaptive Hot Start technology, you no longer have to worry about those difficult-to-strike electrodes.
- Conserve Your Electrodes With the Stick-Stuck feature the machine detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode.
- TIG Torch with 25 mm. Dinse-style Connector
- Remote Control (6-pin)
- Regulator/flow gauge and gas hose