Miller Millermatic 141 MIG Welder
Welds 24 gauge - 3/16 in. (0.8-4.8mm) mild steel. Uses 120V power.What's Included
- Millermatic 141
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- 6.5-ft. (2 m) power cord with plug
- 10-ft. (3 m) MDX™-100 MIG Welding Gun
- 10-ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix flow gauge regulator with gas hose
- Hobart spool of .030-in. (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Quick Select drive rolls for .024-in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire
- Material thickness gauge (#229 895)
A breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG minus the hassle of finding parameters. Simply set the wire diameter, set the material thickness, and start welding!
120V Input Power
Uses 120V household input power so there is no special power requirements. Flexible to use in any location!
Gives you the flexibility to manually set the machine when welding aluminum, stainless steel or anytime you want to set your own parameters on mild steel.
This technology provides a smooth, spatter-free start. The best starting machine in the 120V MIG category! No more pop-gun starts or spatter to clean up.
Angled All Aluminum Drive System
Robust wire drive with Quick Select drive roll and calibrated tension knob creates consistant feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG guns.
Auto Spool Gun Detect
Automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
Quick Select™ Drive Roll
Makes setup quicker by offering three grooves - two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Thermal Overload & 'Tip Saver' Short Circuit Protection
Shuts down the unit and activates the over-temperature light if the airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Tip Saver shuts down output when the tip is shorted to the work extending tip life and protecting internal components from damage.
- Shielding gas for welding with solid wire (GMAW)
- Spool Gun for welding aluminum
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)
- Small running gear/cylinder rack