Millermatic 252 MIG Welder - 230/460/575V
Welds material from 22 gauge to 1/2 in thick in a single pass. Highest output in its class.
- Millermatic 252
- 10 ft (3 m) power cord and plug
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 250-amp MDX-250 MIG gun w/ Bernard AccuLock MDX consumables for .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) wire
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Argon mix regulator/flow gauge and hose
- Extra contact tips
- Factory-installed running gear with EZ-Change Single Low Cylinder Rack
- .030/.035 in reversible drive rolls
- Highest Output in its Class! (250 A at 28 VDC). Weld longer on high-end applications.
- Large, Digital Front Panel with Built-in Digital Timers Menu Enables operator to preset voltage and wire feed speed. Standard run-in, pre/postflow, burnback, spot/delay (stitch) timer menu.
- Auto Gun Detect Miller's Auto Gun Detect allows operator to simply pull trigger on MIG gun, spool gun or push/pull gun. Automatically detects and recalls the voltage, wire feed speed and timer of the active gun.
- Push-Pull Gun Direct Connect Compatible with Spoolmate 200 Series spool gun with wire feed speed control on the gun. This saves time by reducing trips back to the machine. Also compatible with more industrial Spoolmatic 15A or 30A spool gun.
- Angled, Dual-Gear Driven, Cast Aluminum Drive System Features no-tool, quick-change reversible drive rolls and an easy-to-set, scaled tension knob.
- Shielding gas (for welding with solid wire [GMAW])
- Flux cored drive rolls (for welding with flux cored wire [FCAW])
- Spool Gun (for welding aluminum)
- Welding wire
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)