Miller Syncrowave 250 DX 200/230/460 50/60HZ Welder
- Syncrowave 350 LX
- (2) 50 mm Dinse style connectors
Industry standard - Syncrowave 250DX has proven itself time and time again in the most demanding applications. Its industrial design and construction ensure reliable operation for years to come.
- Squarewave Technology Squarewave technology was developed by Miller Electric in 1976 to improve your weld quality and make TIG welding easier. Miller Squarewave technology provides arc stability when welding aluminum, prevents arc rectification and eliminates tungsten erosion.
- Balance Control The balance control is adjustable to provide additional oxide removal (more cleaning) or lesscleaning based on the condition of the material being welded.
- Syncro Start This allows the choice of Soft, Standard or Hot TIG starts based on the application, lead lengths and tungsten size.
- Digital welding meters Display both amperage and voltage for viewing of the actual and preset values for greater accuracy and repeatability in your welding procedure.
- Last procedure recall Simplifies changing your Syncrowave back and forth from aluminum TIG to stainless TIG to Stick welding. One switch makes all the control panel changes.
- Adaptive Hot Start Stick welding features such as Adaptive Hot Start provide good arc strikes without sticking. Once welding, the DIG control makes dynamic adjustments to the welder to ensure smooth E7018 and deep penetration E6010.