Precision Tig 225 Tig Welder Ready-Pak
- Lincoln Electric™ Precision TIG™ 225 Ready-PAK™ TIG Welder Machine measuring 20. 7" X 14 1/2" X 25. 6 " features patented Micro-Start™ II technology to deliver stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering. Welder features FREE TIG pulser for optimal heat input control that results in reduced warping and burn through on thin materials. It features AC Auto-Balance™ that automatically sets optimal cleaning against penetration levels for aluminum welds. Stick welder is suitable for Fleetweld™ 5P and features standard torch parts storage compartment. Welder featuring 115 V auxiliary power receptacle with 20 A service reliably powers water coolers and other tools. It features Ready-PAK™ models that include a Pro-Torch PTA-17 air-cooled 150 A torch for welding.
- 5 - 230 A is the widest welding range in its class
- Patented Micro-Start II™ Technology delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for AC and DC welding
- FREE TIG Pulser - Optimal heat input control results in reduced warping and burn through on thin materials and improved appearance
- Excellent stick welder even with Fleetweld™ 5P (E6010)
- AC Auto-Balance™ automatically sets the optimal cleaning vs. penetration levels for great looking aluminum welds
- Standard NEMA 6-50 plug on 9 ft (2. 7m) input power cord with receptacle. (208/230V models only)
- 115 V auxiliary power receptacles with 20Aservice reliably powers water coolers or other tools (208/230V model only, all other models 6 A)
- Standard torch parts storage compartment and cable hanger keep you organized
- Ready-PAK™ models include a Pro-Torch™ PTA-17 air-cooled 150Atorch with 12. 5 ft (3. 8 m) Ultra-Flex™ cable
- Fan-As-Needed™ (F. A. N. ) prevents overheating. F. A. N. reduces power consumption noise, motor wear and dust in the machine
- CSA C/US certified
SIMPLE TO USE, EASY TO CUSTOMIZE
Easy-to-use operator interface – select mode, polarity and begin welding. When welding aluminum, AC Auto Balance automatically provides for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration.
Adjust for any situation: cleaning, penetration and pulse
When welding thicker material requiring increased penetration, or when requiring increased cleaning action to break through heavy oxide layers, bypass AC Auto Balance and adjust manually for full control.
Enable the TIG pulser feature to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input. The TIG pulser can also help moderate filler metal deposition for consistent bead appearance.
Superior stick welder
Also offers outstanding stick welding capabilities, including the use of up to 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) electrodes – even with Fleetweld 5P+ (E6010).