7000 Series Gas Cabinet
The 7000 Series gas cabinet enclosures are used to store gas cylinders and to mount gas delivery panels for the safe use of hazardous gases. They provide a low cost method to contain any gas releases and achieve compliance of municipal and customer safety
Design and Construction Features
- Doors and windows that close and latch automatically; exhaust vent located on top of cabinet.
- Air inlet louvers.
- Internal UL approved fire sprinkler with protective coating.
- Adjustable cylinder brackets.
Features and Benefits
- Safe storage of compressed gases.
- Gas releases are contained and vented to an exhaust system away from workers.
- Gas leak detection systems can be linked to an alarm and/or emergency shutoff.
- Safe use, dispensing and handling of hazardous gases.
- Clean apppearances ince cylinders are kept inside enclosure and not in the workplace.
- All welded construction using 11 GA steel.
- Epoxy coated for maximum protection.
- 1/4" thick, wire reinforced safety glass window.
|PRS7100||1 cylinder||72 (183)||18 (46)||18 (46)|
|PRS7200||2 cylinders||72 (183)||24 (61)||18 (46)|
|PRS7300||3 cylinders||72 (183)||36 (91)||18 (46)|
|PRS7400||4 cylinders||72 (183)||48 (122)||18 (46)|
- PRS7001 - cylinder shelf
- PRS7003 - domed roof configurations
- PRS7005 - keyed door latch
- PRS7010 - air intake filter
- PRS7013 - rubber floor mat
Contact your Praxair representative.